COLLECT SURVEY DATA WHILE ENSURING GDPR COMPLIANCE
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU Regulation that applies to any business worldwide that processes personal data from individuals in the EU and EEA countries and goes into effect May 25, 2018. Businesses that aren’t GDPR-compliant are subject to fines of up to €20 million or 4% of annual turnover, whichever is greater—something you simply can’t afford to risk in today’s competitive business landscape.
Insights Without The Risk
- We’re ready Our team has been preparing for GDPR since 2015
- Your data is secure Our data centers meet the highest security requirements
- Privacy is top of mind We’re in the process of implementing Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) to extend privacy protections further
GDPR COMPLIANCE MADE EASY WITH QUESTBACK
Under the GDPR, European consumers are given full control of their personal data collected by companies. The GDPR represents a significant step forward, addressing a key challenge within today’s digital economy.
Simultaneously, organizations are given clear guidelines on collecting and processing personal data—whether from employees, consumers, members or research participants. For any personal data that may be acquired, the GDPR also introduces the right to be forgotten. This means companies must delete an individual’s personal data when requested. Failure to comply can result in significant monetary penalties.
GDPR will govern the customer and employee insights you collect. Are you prepared?
Questback’s customer and employee feedback solutions were designed to ensure GDPR compliance:
- Gather insight risk-free with explicit GDPR consent and data requirements built in
- Seamlessly report on and delete stored information at an individual’s request
- Get peace of mind with a GDPR-compliant feedback platform and solution provider
Questback Is Committed To GDPR Compliance
- Privacy by design, compliant by default
- Complete control of data
- Enhanced protections with BCR implementation
Questback has demonstrated an unparalleled level of commitment to preparing for the GDPR. Our customers are safe in our hands. Arve Føyen, Questback’s Data Protection Officer
Unlock Customer OR EMPLOYEE INSIGHTS WITHOUT GDPR RISK
The insights you require — without any of the
Our data centers were designed to meet the highest security requirements.
Access GDPR documentation and requirements whenever you need to.
Got questions about GDPR? We’ve got answers.