Leadership development has evolved from hierarchical organizations to agile team structures. Feedback is critical to developing high-performing leaders, yet traditional resource-intensive methods of collecting 360-degree leadership feedback mean that they have solely been used for a narrow group of higher-level executives, limiting wider development opportunities.
In the second in a series of webinars exploring leadership development, we explore:
- How to deliver extraordinary experiences to improve organizational culture
- How to Implement relevant metrics to reduce the churn of key talent
- How to increase team productivity and how to adapt to change
- How to quickly identify gaps, blind spots, hidden strengths and development areas
- How to provide teams with real-time analytics and guides to drive continuous growth
Watch our on-demand version to learn how to empower your team, yourself and your organization through Leadership 360.
Want to know more? Read our blog post about leadership theories