Webinar | Extraordinary Organisations Need Extraordinary Leadership
Leadership development has evolved from hierarchical organisations to agile team structures. Having the methodology and technology to integrate into a culture that gives value to every employee, has often required a lot of money and time.
Feedback is critical to developing high-performing leaders, yet traditional resource-intensive methods of collecting 360-degree leadership feedback mean that they have solely been used for a narrow group of higher-level executives, limiting wider development opportunities.
The webinar will be presented by two of Questback’s leaders, Maurice Milton (President, North America) and Luke Talbot (VP Product Marketing), who will discuss the following topics from their own personal experiences:
- Delivering extraordinary experiences to improve organisational culture
- Implementing relevant metrics to reduce churn of key talent
- Increase team productivity and how to adapt to change
- Quickly identify gaps, blind spots, hidden-strengths and development areas
- Provide teams with real-time analytics and guides to drive continuous growth
Join us to learn how Extraordinary Experiences are driven by Questback through Leadership, and how to empower your team, yourself and your organisation.