Työpaikat | New Acquisitions Sales Manager Nordics (f/m/d)
Sijainti: Finland or Norway or Sweden • Osasto:
Questback, palautteenhallintaratkaisujen globaali johtaja, etsii New Acquisitions Sales Manager Nordics (f/m/d) tittelille uutta innokasta henkilöä kasvavaan tiimiinsä sijainnissa: Finland or Norway or Sweden. Asiakkaisiimme kuuluu suurin osa maailman top 100 suurimmasta yrityksestä eri toimialoilta. Ratkaisumme auttavat asiakkaitamme ymmärtämään omia asiakkaitaan, työntekijöitään ja markkinoita muuntamalla palautteista saadun näkemyksen uskollisuudeksi, kasvuksi ja kannattavuudeksi.
Questbackissä olet osa jotakin merkittävää. Tämä on tilaisuutesi vaikuttaa nopeasti kasvavassa yrityksessä. Tunnetko olevasi valmis tulemaan osaksi tätä tiimiä?
New Acquisitions Sales Manager Nordics (f/m/d)
Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With over 4,700 customers serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
- You are responsible for the acquisition of new customers in the area of Enterprise Feedback Management
- You will be the leader of the new acquisition sales team
- By finding relevant KPIs you will measure the team performance
- You will employ and train your own team within new acquisitions and you will lead by example
- You will be empowered to make necessary decisions and investments into people and tools to be successful
- You have a clear idea and process how to make a self-sustainable team that is the primary source of new customers to Questback.
You will be hired as a New acquisition Sales Manager Nordics and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
As our first resource in New Acquisition, it is expected that you both manage your quota, as well as start recruiting and building your team.
You will be the leader for all new acquisition sales within the Nordic and therefore we see that you currently live in one of our operating countries within the Nordics (Sweden, Norway or Finland). Our offices are located in Stockholm, Oslo and Espoo.
- Entrepreneurial approach and “Go get” and “Can do” mindset
- Proven over-achiever within new customer acquisition (at least 2-4 years of individual sales experience)
- Proven winner that has led teams to breakthrough results (at least 2 years managing a sales team)
- Proven results over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Previous exposure to working on complex contract negotiations
- Mentor, guide and support with legal, product presentations, working with multiple internal teams and forecasting
- Display a systemic approach to challenging contract negotiations/deals
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce is considered a plus
What we offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method trainings as well as regular coachings.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This not only a phrase, but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Regular company and team events
Our hygiene concept allows you to work safely from our beautiful offices, but also to work from home without any complications. Our communication tools ensure internal networking.
If you believe you’ve got what it takes, get in touch! You’ll benefit from an exciting job with wonderful colleagues in a great work environment, where you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV, your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications in ZIP file format, HTML or JPEG cannot be considered.
Questions about the role:
Sales Director, Nordics Bror Olsson
Kungsgatan 48, 111 35 Stockholm
Further information about the company can be found at https://www.questback.com/