Careers | UX Prototyper
Location: London • Department: Professional Services
Questback, a global leader in enterprise feedback management solutions, is seeking a UX Prototyper to join our growing team in London. Our client list includes a significant portion of the Top 100 global companies across all industries. Our solutions enable our clients to truly understand their customers, employees and markets, converting business-critical insight into loyalty, growth, and profitability.
At Questback, you'll be part of something meaningful. This is your opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing company. Do you have what it takes to be a part of the team?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced product team in a truly cross-functional and international role. You will see a direct link between your work, company growth, and customer satisfaction. You will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, use cutting edge technology, and see your efforts affect products and people on a continuous basis. You will champion our offering to the most strategic customers. This can become the most meaningful work of your career.
You need to be entrepreneurial, a self-starter, a well-rounded top-performer that is analytical, can navigate ambiguity, can lead through matrix, has great stakeholder management skills, and excellent product instincts.
You’ll be based in London and working in a small agile team on mobile and web user interfaces, user experience, usability, as well as participating in user interviews with customers and prospects. In this role, you will use your strong visual and interaction design skills to create highly responsive user interfaces for various form factors including mobile, web, desktop and watch.
We’re looking for someone who wants to use design to change the face of feedback; someone who can innovate and translate a high-level vision into compelling user experiences. If you are a creative thinker and team player with experience delivering world-class user experiences, we want you.
- Develop high fidelity visual designs for various form factors that engineering teams can build against
- Build rapid prototypes to utilise for user research as well as stakeholder alignment – prototypes that will engage and delight the end user
- Participate in user testing to gain a better understanding of end-user needs.
- Successfully present and participate in product and design discussions within cross functional product team meetings to elicit constructive feedback
- including but not limited to overall navigation, look and feel, UI components, style guide, design patterns and setting overall design direction for Questback's leading feedback platform
- At least 5 year’s experience designing for mobile and product-centred companies
- Extreme proficiency building prototypes with tools such as, Atomic, Marvel, InVision or the like
- Experience with common design tools such as Sketch, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in usability standards, design heuristics and responsive design techniques
- Familiarity with user-centred research, such as usability testing
- Embody the work ethic and personality that thrives in a fast-paced culture with tight deadlines, shifting priorities, and working with super-smart colleagues from numerous departments and locations
If you believe you’ve got what it takes, get in touch! You’ll benefit from an exciting job with wonderful colleagues in a great work environment, where you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Tel: +44 (0) 207 403 3900
Submit Your Application Return To Careers