Events | 4th Annual Culture and Conduct Forum for the Financial Services Industry
This year’s edition of the Culture and Conduct Forum will cover a range of key issues, including:
- The FCA’s view of how the industry is progressing in developing an appropriate culture
- Building a ‘healthy’ culture and rebuilding trust in financial services
- The interplay between regulation and culture
- Promoting employees’ well-being and resilience
- The role of technology in monitoring and measuring cultural change
- Lessons from other industries
- Diversity and social resemblance
- Creating a culture that represents the needs of all stakeholders
Make sure to stop by and catch our presentation – “Making culture tangible – how technology can drive successful cultural change”
John Wilkinson, General Manager – Questback UK and Andrew Cocks Managing Director, Conflux will be taking the stage in the main keynote theatre on Thursday 4th October at 12:30pm at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, London.
This presentation will allow you to understand how to:
- Accurately assess your culture & identify the specific behaviours that drive the desired future state
- Identify targeted interventions & measure their impact on outcomes
- Generate empirical evidence to help everyone embrace the need for change & understand their part in the process
About the speakers
John Wilkinson is the General Manager, UK for Questback with responsibility for sales & marketing strategy, professional services delivery & country operations.
He has over 20 years of international general management and direct sales leadership experience in the IT industry, engaging with a wide audience of customers from leading enterprises to small and medium size businesses. In that time he has also developed extensive experience with global alliances & resellers. Prior to joining Questback he has worked in both large corporate technology vendors as well as entrepreneurial start-ups selling SaaS and on-premise B2B software applications, always delivering high growth. For the last 10 years he has focused on the business intelligence, analytics, corporate performance management and ERP markets.
Until 2012, Andrew Cocks was Group Head of Engagement and Employer Brand at HSBC and currently provides consultancy services as an affiliate Questback. Andrew is an assessment psychologist with over 15 years of experience in the field of employee engagement, culture and change. During this time has helped a number of organisations transform their employee engagement programmes. Andrew led the European Employee Engagement practice at Watson Wyatt before moving to HSBC where he was instrumental in driving HSBC’s move away from traditional employee surveys to an integrated platform-based approach, including an innovative assessment of employee alignment to global Group values and behaviours.