COLLECT SURVEY DATA WHILE ENSURING GDPR COMPLIANCE
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU Regulation that applies to any business worldwide that processes personal data from individuals in the EU and EEA countries and goes into effect May 25, 2018. Businesses that aren’t GDPR-compliant are subject to fines of up to €20 million or 4% of annual turnover, whichever is greater—something you simply can’t afford to risk in today’s competitive business landscape.
Insights Without The Risk
- We’re ready Our team has been preparing for GDPR since 2015
- Your data is secure Our data centers meet the highest security requirements
- Privacy is top of mind We’re in the process of implementing Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) to extend privacy protections further
Questback Is Ready For GDPR
Under the GDPR, European consumers are given full control of the personal data companies collect about them. Organizations are given clear guidelines as to how they can collect and process that data. The GDPR also introduces the right to be forgotten, which means companies must delete personal data when consumers ask them to. Failure to comply can result in significant monetary penalties.
The customer and employee insights you collect will be governed by GDPR. Are you prepared?
Questback’s customer and employee feedback solutions were designed to ensure GDPR compliance:
- Get the peace of mind that comes with knowing your feedback platform is GDPR-compliant
- Leverage customer and employee insights to take your business to the next level
- Stop worrying about compliance and start focusing on growing your business
Questback Is Committed To GDPR Compliance
- Privacy by design
- Complete control of data
- Further protections with BCR implementation
Questback has demonstrated an unparalleled level of commitment to preparing for the GDPR. Our customers are safe in our hands. Arve Føyen, Questback’s Data Protection Officer
Unlock Customer Insights Without GDPR Risk
The insights you require — without any of the risk.
Our data centers were designed to meet the highest security requirements.
Access GDPR documentation and requirements whenever you need to.
Got questions about GDPR? We’ve got answers.