Careers | Account Executive
Location: London or Remote • Department: Sales
Questback, a global leader in enterprise feedback management solutions, is seeking a Account Executive to join our growing team in London or Remote. Our client list includes a significant portion of the Top 100 global companies across all industries. Our solutions enable our clients to truly understand their customers, employees and markets, converting business-critical insight into loyalty, growth, and profitability.
At Questback, you'll be part of something meaningful. This is your opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing company. Do you have what it takes to be a part of the team?
Following on from a busy 2017, we are looking to continue the expansion of the UK Sales organisation. We are currently seeking a number of high-performing Account Executives to join our London team across several key industry verticals. The Account Executive will responsible for sales of Questback software products, solutions and services in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to prospective and current accounts. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking and successful sales setup then get in touch to find out more about what we are doing.
- Responsible for achievement of software and services revenue target
- Sells software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; works with other sales personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory
- Fulfils wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualifies level of opportunity and type of account
- Prospects within a territory or account to uncover business needs
- Implements aspects of territory and account management and development; identifies accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, and forecast time frames to close business
- Works closely with other account managers and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads
- Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other departments to create and finalise contracts and set time schedules for services
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in software and services sales, including 3 years in selling enterprise solutions
- Demonstrated experience in successfully achieving a sales target both as an account manager
- Solutions-selling experience in any one or all of the following areas: hardware, software, or other
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special business challenges
- Works on significant, complex, and unique sales issues where understanding of situation requires an evaluation of business problems—often with long-term implications involving multiple corporate areas
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Provides significant (proactive) outbound presence
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computing or other relevant discipline
If you believe you’ve got what it takes, get in touch for a fuller job description. You’ll benefit from an exciting job with wonderful colleagues in a great work environment, where you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Tel: +44 (0) 207 403 3900
Submit Your Application Return To Careers