Lediga jobb | Legal Counsel - Global Operations
Location: • Department:
Questback, a global leader in enterprise feedback management solutions, is seeking a Legal Counsel - Global Operations to join our growing team in . Our client list includes a significant portion of the Top 100 global companies across all industries. Our solutions enable our clients to truly understand their customers, employees and markets, converting business-critical insight into loyalty, growth, and profitability.
At Questback, you'll be part of something meaningful. This is your opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing company. Do you have what it takes to be a part of the team?
Location: Cologne, Stockholm or Oslo
As of now we are seeking for our team in Cologne, Stockholm or Oslo
Questback is a global leader in enterprise feedback management with more than 4000 customers worldwide using its solutions for gathering, analyzing and acting on business-critical information. Questback’s customers improve their financial results by improving customer and employee satisfaction and loyalty. Our customers, like Questback, believe that people and businesses need feedback to learn and grow, and Questback technology allows you to capture this wisdom from customers and employees.
• Documentation, assessment and update of processes relevant for protection of personal data • Establishment of local and global policies to remain compliant with privacy laws and internal requirements
• Expansion and further development of the data protection management system • Reviewing and drafting contracts with customers, partners and suppliers to ensure compliance with data protection laws and internal guidelines
• Conducting privacy trainings, awareness and other supporting activities
• You provide legal support to Questback’s sales and professional services teams on contract matters worldwide, in particular in Norway and Sweden
• Examining legal issues related to SaaS offerings, software development and cloud computing • Participation in contract negotiations with customers on legal issues relating to software licensing and services
• You are a fully qualified lawyer and have a successfully completed law degree from a country in the European Economic Area or European Union
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• You are able to speak Swedish and/or Norwegian
• You are familiar with the GDPR and have a basic knowledge in IT law
• You have great interest in software, technology and IT security
• Good economic understanding and ability to quickly find pragmatic solutions.
• You like to work in international teams
• You are capable of working independently and thorough with high service competence and selfmotivation.
• Experience from practical legal and/or compliance work in technology companies or law firms is a strong advantage, but not mandatory
What we offer
• Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method trainings as well as regular coachings.
• Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
• An open-door policy is self-evident for us. We love Feedback. This not only a phrase, but a living reality.
• At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
• Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
• We offer flexible working hours, part-time work and a home office!
• Regular company and team events
• Water, hot drinks and fresh fruits
If you believe you’ve got what it takes, get in touch! You’ll benefit from an exciting job with wonderful colleagues in a great work environment, where you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV, your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com. Applications in ZIP file format, HTML or JPEG cannot be considered.
Contact: Questback GmbH Human Resources | Janine Trinkaus Gustav-Heinemann-Ufer 72a | 50968 Köln Tel.: +49 221 27169 600 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the company can be found at http://www.questback.de.
Return To Careers