Events | Workplace Culture & Giving Back
Unlocking culture and philanthropy in the workplace
Questback partners with RaisedBy.Us to bring Workplace Culture & Giving Back in NYC Tech on October 30, 2018, in New York City.
Join us for a panel discussion on workplace culture and giving back in the NYC tech community. This unique panel features:
- Lisa Nadler | CHRO at Shutterstock
- Lisa Lee | Head of Diversity, Inclusion and Community at Squarespace
- Jaime Latzman | VP of People at Bonobos
- Matt Hoffman | VP of People at DigitalOcean
- Maria Dunn | VP of People at Managed By Q
RaisedBy.Us, a not-for-profit organization, enables social good through employee giving, volunteerism and community events. Through workplace charitable giving, employee volunteerism, and community events, RaisedBy.Us has directed over $2 million to over a thousand different causes and tens of thousands of employee volunteer hours to organizations that need it most.