Case Study | Danfoss
- Danfoss runs a bi-annual employee survey to measure employee satisfaction at a high level.
- In 2016, senior managers wanted to add a new style of survey to identify and address specific employee issues faster and more effectively.
- The new survey needed to be engaging, easy and fast to complete, and provide transparent and highly actionable results.
- The company selected Questback’s Enterprise Feedback Platform to create an innovative approach to collecting employee feedback.
- The new, interactive ‘HY-Five’ surveys, which only take five minutes to complete, feature a mix of closed and open questions linked to a simple five-point visual scale.
- Free text fields allow employees to expand on their views.
- Respondents also see a real-time summary of the survey results when they are finished.
- The survey yielded a 77% response rate, 98% approval rating and 1,751 open text comments.
- Managers can now understand the real meaning of specific feedback at a local level.
- Employee problems can now be identified and addressed quickly and easily.
- 25% increase in programs and activities based on feedback.
- Results can be seen and analyzed in near-real time via online dashboards.
- Automation of text comments to accelerate analysis and action.