Karriere | Sales Development Representative “SDR” (f/m/d)
Location: Finland or Norway or Sweden • Department: Sales
Questback, a global leader in enterprise feedback management solutions, is seeking a Sales Development Representative “SDR” (f/m/d) to join our growing team in Finland or Norway or Sweden. Our client list includes a significant portion of the Top 100 global companies across all industries. Our solutions enable our clients to truly understand their customers, employees and markets, converting business-critical insight into loyalty, growth, and profitability.
At Questback, you'll be part of something meaningful. This is your opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing company. Do you have what it takes to be a part of the team?
Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With over 4,700 customers serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
- Prospecting on a variety of companies and organizations across multiple industries
- Generate interest and create opportunities with new prospects via cold calling, email, phone, LinkedIn, etc.
- Research companies and evaluate their potential needs within Employee, Customer and Marketing Research. Pin-pointing key personas within these companies and contact them with a clear goal and solution.
- Maintain a high level of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling
- Conduct high-level consultative conversations with C-Level executives in prospect accounts
- Ask open-ended questions to prospects that uncover business needs and overcome objections
- Schedule product demonstrations, and collaborate with their sales team to qualify customers, build a pipeline and drive deals
- Meet and exceed your high and challenging daily, weekly and monthly activity goals
- Leverage lead generation tools to create relationships with prospects
You will be hired as a Sales Development Representative (“SDR”). The SDR is responsible for owning the identification and development of quality sales opportunities for our Sales Specialists and Account executives. The SDR will be responsible for prospecting and nurturing new opportunities from outbound activities and building a strong pipeline of sales opportunities to deliver on monthly targets.
- 1 Year of experience in SDR or equivalent role
- Desire to work in B2B tech sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, come across as honest, smart and trustworthy
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward ambitious goals
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious, and resilient
- Excellent time management and ability to create focus and prioritize to reach targets
- Ability to articulate and present our value proposition to prospective clients across varied industries
We are seeking SDR for immediate employment in our Offices in Norway (Oslo), Sweden (Stockholm) and Finland (Espoo).
What we offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method trainings as well as regular coaching.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This not only a phrase, but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Regular company and team events
Our hygiene concept allows you to work safely from our beautiful offices, but also to work from home without any complications. Our communication tools ensure internal networking.
If you believe you’ve got what it takes, get in touch! You’ll benefit from an exciting job with wonderful colleagues in a great work environment, where you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV, your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications in ZIP file format, HTML or JPEG cannot be considered.
Questions about the role:
Sales Director, Nordics Bror Olsson
Kungsgatan 48, 111 35 Stockholm
Return To Careers