Karriere | Account Executive
Location: Norway • Department: Sales
Questback, a global leader in enterprise feedback management solutions, is seeking an Account Executive to join our team in Norway. Our client list includes a significant portion of the Top 100 global companies across all industries. Our solutions enable our clients to truly understand their customers, employees and markets, converting business-critical insight into loyalty, growth, and profitability.
At Questback, you'll be part of something meaningful. This is your opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing company. Do you have what it takes to be a part of the team?
We are looking to continue the expansion of the Nordic Sales organisation. We are currently seeking a high-performing Account Executive to join our team in Norway. The Account Executive will be responsible for sales of QuestBack software products, solutions and services in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to prospective and current accounts. Utilize knowledge of industry or industry segment process and challenges to define value propositions and go-to-market approaches for targeted account.
- Responsible for achievement of software and services revenue target.
- Sells software, solutions and services with value approach to current and prospective customers; works with other sales personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Fulfils wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualifies level of opportunity and type of account.
- Prospects within a territory or account to uncover business needs.
- Implements aspects of territory and account management and development; identifies accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, and forecast time frames to close business.
- Works closely with other account managers and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads.
- Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Develops a basic understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures.
- 5+ years of experience in software and services sales, including 3 years in selling enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully achieving a sales target both as an account manager
- Solutions-selling experience in any one or all of the following areas: hardware, software, or other
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special business challenges.
- Works on significant, complex, and unique sales issues where understanding of situation requires an evaluation of business problems—often with long-term implications involving multiple corporate areas.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Provides significant (proactive) outbound presence
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computing or other relevant discipline.
If you believe you’ve got what it takes, get in touch for a fuller job description. You’ll benefit from an exciting job with wonderful colleagues in a great work environment, where you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
For more information please contact Odd-Inge Hellesylt, Mobile: +47 911 95 339 or email email@example.com
Return To Careers