CONTINUOUS LISTENING WITH BEATS
KEEP YOUR FINGERS ON THE PULSE OF EMPLOYEE SENTIMENT
Your employees are a constant source of innovation and ideas. But, if you’re not asking them what’s on their mind, it’s impossible to know what they’re thinking. Questback Beats can solve that for you by enticing your employees to take part in anonymous pulse surveys at regular points in time, giving you the insights you need, when you need them, to stand out from the crowd.
STAY ONE FOOT AHEAD. KEEP YOUR TEAM ENGAGED
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITYEngaged employees are happier. Happier employees get more done.
- REDUCE ABSENTEEISMCompanies with engaged employees enjoy a 35% reduction in absenteeism.
- RETAIN TOP TALENTKeep your best workers in place and decrease turnover costs.
- IMPROVE PROFITABILITYCompanies with highly engaged workforces are 25% more profitable.
in earnings per share, according to Gallup.
MAKING THE CASE FOR CONTINUOUS LISTENING
Increase profitability and engagement while reducing turnover simply by listening to what your team has to say. Learn more about the importance of employee pulse surveys in this webinar.
Not having a regular survey sends a clear message: you don’t care about people’s opinions. The act of filling out a survey gives them a specific channel for expressing voice. Scott Judd, head of people analytics, Facebook
QUESTBACK’S BEATS PULSE SURVEY
BUILD TRUST AND TRANSPARENCY
Employees are the backbone of any organization. They bring brains and brawn in equal measure. Put simply, they’re your best asset.
Listening to them and giving them a collective voice to air their views is obvious, but easier said than done. It needn’t be. With Questback’s Beats pulse survey tool, you’ll be able to detect minor issues before they become crippling problems. Importantly, by channeling the power of your people, you’ll always have the best ideas on tap.
Questback’s Beats is a secure, cloud-based pulse survey tool that acts as an organizational temperature gauge. It allows you to quickly assess employee sentiment, anonymously and often, and act on those insights straight away.
Let your employees speak their minds. Keep them engaged. And, make work a better place to be.
Without regular, frequent updates on the state of morale, most managers become aware of issues only when they show up in employee performance—e.g., a missed deadline or botched effort—or when the employee quits. Brad Power, Harvard Business Review
Questback's Beats gives you
- Inside track: Become intimately familiar with the voice of your employees and spot issues before they take root
- Consistency: Send out simple, automated weekly surveys to your team that can be answered in just a few clicks
- Confidentiality: Keep answers anonymous and off the record – always
- Real-time: Draw on the survey results right away to increase employee engagement and grow your business
- Comfort: Eliminate your risk knowing our technology is GDPR compliant
Pulse surveys can help you build a stronger, high-performance team that’s in it for the long haul.
While there is a clear business case for continuous listening, it can also bring some unique benefits to HR Directors. In this post, we’ll explore three positive effects of introducing a continuous listening program to your business.Lee Más
Getting started with continuous listening is really quite simple. All you have to do is help the management team understand how quickly the investment will pay itself back—the rest will pretty much take care of itself. In this free guide, we’ll help you get started with continuous listening in no time!Lee Más