Offene Stellen | Senior Marketing Manager DACH (f/m/d)
Standort: Cologne • Abteilung: Marketing
Questback is a global leader in enterprise feedback management with more than 4000 customers world-wide using its solutions for gathering, analyzing and acting on business-critical information. Questback’s customers improve their financial results by improving customer and employee satisfaction and loyalty. Our customers, like Questback, believe that people and businesses need feedback to learn and grow, and Questback technology allows you to capture this wisdom from customers and employees.
The Senior Marketing Manager DACH is responsible for planning and executing the B2B Marketing activities across the whole marketing mix for Questback in the German speaking market. The role will be part of a Global marketing team and will have the task to drive and promote Questback’s initiatives with an emphasis upon local execution within the DACH Region. Projects will include developing the strategic framework and execution for campaigns promoting Questback’s brand messaging, product platform, solution offerings and thought-leadership initiatives with a focus on lead generation and market awareness. Efforts will include the creation of localised marketing content collateral, webinar and event coordination and execution, outreach via marketing automation, social amplification and website contribution. The Senior Marketing Manager DACH will serve as a member of the local Go-To-Market team, providing marketing expertise.
The successful candidate will have profound digital marketing knowledge and be capable of providing both strategic collaboration and tactical support while serving as the “go-to” person for the DACH regional marketing needs. The Senior Marketing Manager DACH will work closely with the Regional Manager as well as the local sales director to align strategy and furthermore with colleagues within the marketing team, product management, professional services, legal, as well as key internal and external stakeholders to define and achieve success. Projects are delivered in accordance with Questback’s business strategy. This person will report directly to the DACH Regional Manager at Questback.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Provide strategy, execution and leadership for DACH marketing projects and campaigns
- Integrate and optimize existing campaigns for local success
- Identify, develop and execute DACH-specific initiatives with an emphasis upon ABM
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget following established and proven project management procedures and schedules
- Provide comprehensive and actionable reporting of KPIs and audience metrics. Based on interpreted KPIs you continuously optimize our marketing campaigns and use the data to proactively develop new digital measures to activate and re-activate new customers.
- Perform all functions related to project management, determining all resource needs, tools, equipment and any additional dependencies
- Work closely with other local and regional marketing resources to ensure successful and effective execution of projects across the company
- Conception and creation of compelling content like case studies, whitepapers, blog posts and more
- On- and off-page optimization of search engine marketing campaigns
- Handling of SEM relevant tools & technologies (tracking, landing page optimization, analytics)
- Maintenance of Questback Social Media Channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter)
- Management, budget control and briefing of external SEM agency
- By combining creativity, analytical reporting and foresight you empower our online marketing and ensure a consistent brand experience across all channels
- Solid and confident inter-personal skills: You are a problem solver and solution provider
- You have a “get the job done” approach
- Energy and a can-do and dynamic attitude
- You feel home in the data world. Numbers and data are part of your analytical mind.
- Proven and excellent project management skills
- Passion for Software as a Service as well as web and social technologies, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing global and ABM campaigns
- Hands-on experience in setting up, implementing and running targeted marketing programs and lead generation campaigns, targeting senior business (non-IT) managers in large enterprise organisations
- Ability to engage in marketing to (& through) key partnerships & their ecosystems
- Resilient and comfortable with working in a fast-paced changing environment
- Comfortable in managing external stakeholders and service providers
- Fluency in the tools and techniques of inbound marketing, account-based marketing, direct and outbound marketing, online campaigns, technical SEO/SEM practices, online publishing, social media as well as other key areas of contemporary marketing
- Familiar with Salesforce.com and Marketo environments or other CRM and Lead Nurturing Tools
- Effective use and prioritization of budgets and staff capacity
- Strong meeting and workshop facilitation skills
- Great communication and team-playing skills are fundamental in your role.
- You have a proactive and independent way of working, a quick perception and you are permanently focused on the result.
- Successful academic degree in marketing, communications, online media or business
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience creating comprehensive online marketing campaigns in a comparable position or in a digital marketing agency
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project management
- Proven experience in successful B2B enterprise marketing and social media
- German is your native language
- Experience working in an international multicultural environment. English is the primary language. Strong written, verbal and interpersonal English communication skills are mandatory.
What We Offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method trainings as well as regular coachings.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This not only a phrase, but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- We offer flexible working hours, part-time work and a home office!
- Regular company and team events
- Water, hot drinks and fresh fruits
If you believe you’ve got what it takes, get in touch! You’ll benefit from an exciting job with wonderful colleagues in a great work environment, where you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV, your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com.
Applications in ZIP file format, HTML or JPEG cannot be considered.
Human Resources | Janine Trinkaus
Gustav-Heinemann-Ufer 72a | 50968 Köln
Tel.: +49 221 27169 600 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the company can be found at http://www.questback.de.
Bewerbung abschicken Zurück zu den offenen Stellen