Careers | Account Executive
Location: United Kingdom or Remote • Department: Sales
Questback, a global leader in enterprise feedback management solutions, is seeking a Account Executive to join our growing team in London or Remote. Our client list includes a significant portion of the Top 100 global companies across all industries. Our solutions enable our clients to truly understand their customers, employees and markets, converting business-critical insight into loyalty, growth, and profitability. At Questback, you'll be part of something meaningful. This is your opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing company. Do you have what it takes to be a part of the team?
Questback, a global leader in enterprise feedback management solutions, is seeking a Account Executive to join our growing team in London or Remote. Our client list includes a significant portion of the Top 100 global companies across all industries. Our solutions enable our clients to truly understand their customers, employees and markets, converting business-critical insight into loyalty, growth, and profitability.
At Questback, you'll be part of something meaningful. This is your opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing company. Do you have what it takes to be a part of the team?
Following on from a busy 2016, we are looking to continue the expansion of the UK Sales organisation. We are currently seeking a number of high-performing Account Executives to join our London team across several key industry verticals. The Account Executive will responsible for sales of Questback software products, solutions and services in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to prospective and current accounts. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking and successful sales setup then get in touch to find out more about what we are doing.
- Responsible for achievement of software and services revenue target
- Sells software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; works with other sales personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory
- Fulfils wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualifies level of opportunity and type of account
- Prospects within a territory or account to uncover business needs
- Implements aspects of territory and account management and development; identifies accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, and forecast time frames to close business
- Works closely with other account managers and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads
- Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other departments to create and finalise contracts and set time schedules for services
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in software and services sales, including 3 years in selling enterprise solutions
- Demonstrated experience in successfully achieving a sales target both as an account manager
- Solutions-selling experience in any one or all of the following areas: hardware, software, or other
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special business challenges
- Works on significant, complex, and unique sales issues where understanding of situation requires an evaluation of business problems—often with long-term implications involving multiple corporate areas
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Provides significant (proactive) outbound presence
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computing or other relevant discipline
If you believe you’ve got what it takes, get in touch for a fuller job description. You’ll benefit from an exciting job with wonderful colleagues in a great work environment, where you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Tel: +44 (0) 207 403 3900
It is strongly advised that a resume be included with your application.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A dynamic company with a compelling mission
- Positive and collaborative colleagues
- International presence with locations in Europe and the U.S.
Questback provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Questback complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Return To Careers