Voice of Employee (VoE)
Success lies in aligning the business and people strategy
Most executives agree that shareholder value, improved competitiveness, lower risk, and increased efficiency are key objectives for their business. None of these objectives can be achieved without their most important resource – their own employees.
Success lies in aligning the business and people strategy through: process, organization and technology. The link between employee engagement and profitability has been well researched and documented in recent studies.
Top people strategies include:
- strong leadership and management qualities
- employer branding
- talent management
- strategic human resource planning
To harness these competences, it makes sense to look at holistic programs capable of measuring the various stages in the employee lifecycle.
People strategies which include technology and methodologies which measure levels of engagement and deliver actionable insights, help you achieve more within your budget.
Solutions can be implemented in steps
– at your pace, and include the following options:
- Leadership and management evaluation
- Candidate sourcing and recruiting measurement
- Qualification and Training assessment
- Motivation and engagement
- Employer Branding
- Talent Management
- Performance management evaluation
- Risk & compliance assessment